This game is European style single zero roulette. There are 37 colored and numbered pockets on the wheel. There is a green pocket numbered 0 and the other pockets of the roulette wheel are numbered from 1 to 36. In number ranges from 1 to 10 and 19 to 28, odd numbers are red and even are black. In ranges from 11 to 18 and 29 to 36, odd numbers are black and even are red. In the game, players may choose to place bets on either a single number or a range of numbers, the colors red or black, or whether the number is odd or even.
How to Win:
After betting, dealer spins a wheel in one direction, and spins a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the circumference of the wheel. When the ball eventually loses momentum and falls on to the wheel and into one of 37 colored and numbered pockets on the wheel, it determines the winning number and color.
Participation Instructions and Bet Options:
- When a game starts, you can choose the chips to place the bet based on your guess the number or the other betting types in roulette table. The betting process is terminated after the countdown end.
- When the countdown is end, dealer spins a wheel in one direction, and spins a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the circumference of the wheel.
- After the ball falls on one pocket, dealer will input the result number and the payoff will be displayed in players’ tables.
The chips are placed on the different bet grids , and you can bet on any grids during the betting time.
Bet Limit Description
Game Limit: The user’s bet limit is the intersection of the handicap and desk limit.The handicap is set up in when opening a account,and the desk limit depending on which desk the user enter into. For example,the users handicap is 100-20000, and enter into the desk limit is 1-10000, then the final bet limit is 100-10000.
Balance Bet Limit: Balance Bet Limit: In every game table, there is a balance gap limit for each pair of relative bet types, the differences between two relative bet types are only accepted within the balance gap limit value. The other no-relative bet types have a total value limit. This total value limit means the maximum total amount of specific betting type wager which can be bet within each game. The detail values,please check from the “Table Info”.
The Roulette relative bet types instructions: Red relative Black, Odd relative Even, Big relative Small,the others is no-relative.
There are 12 betting types in roulette game, and the following are betting types and payoff:
|Direct||Bet is placed on a single number (included 0). The chip is placed entirely on the middle of a number square||35 ：1|
|Separate||Bet on two adjoining number, either on the vertical or horizontal (as in 2-3). The chips is placed on the line between these numbers.||17 ：1|
|Street||Bet on three different numbers with the same bet. The chips is placed the outside of the row of numbers on the edge that you want to bet on. (as in 1, 2, and 3 all at once) put your chips on the line that is the outside edge of the 3.||11 ：1|
|Three Numbers||Bet on the intersecting point between 0,1 and 2, or 0,2 and 3||11 ：1|
|Triangle||Bet on four numbers in a square layout (as in 11-12-14-15). The chip is placed at the horizontal and vertical intersection of the lines between the four numbers.||8 ：1|
|Four Numbers||You can bet on the numbers 0, 1, 2, and 3 by placing your chip on the inner left boundary line between 0 and 3.||8 ：1|
|Line||Bet on any six numbers from two horizontal rows (as in 1-2-3-4-5-6 or 28-29-30-31-32-33, etc)||5 ：1|
|Column||Bet covers 12 numbers except number zero (as in:
1st Column: 1-4-7-10-13-16-19-22-25-28-31-34
2nd Column: 2-5-8-11-14-17-20-23-26-29-32-35
3rd Column: 3-6-9-12-15-18-21-24-27-30-33-36)
|Dozen||Bet on the first 12 numbers (as in:
1st 12: 1-12
2nd 12: 13-24
|Red / Black||Bet on which color the roulette wheel will show. If show zero mean all lost||1 ：1|
|Odd / Even||Bet on an even or odd nonzero number. If show zero mean all lost.||1 ：1|
|Big / Small||Small (as from number 1 to 18) ; Big (as from 19-36)；If show zero mean all lost.||1 ：1|
French bets: There are different number series in roulette that have special names attached to them (such as the third cylinder, neighbors of zero and so on), and each covers a section of the wheel. There are 5 betting types in the French bets.
Betting method of Roulette: Bet on elliptical roulette table, and show the chips on another roulette table. And then, click “confirm” to confirm your bets.
|BETTING TYPES||NUMBER OF BETS||BET NUMBERS|
|neighbors of zero||9|| 4/7；12/15；18/21；19/22；32/35 —- one bet
0/2/3 — two bets
25/26/28/29 —- two bets
|the third cylinder||6||5/8；10/11；13/16；23/24；27/30；33/36|
|the neighbors||5||A number may be backed along with the 2 numbers on the either side of it in a 5 piece bet. For an example: if selected 18, the bet numbers are 9, 22, 18, 29, 7|
- Minimum and maximum bets are based on table limits. Player can place bets within the combined range of the table’s play-type bet limit and the player’s personal bet limit. If you would like to adjust your personal bet limits’ please contact customer services.
- When the ball are thrown out the roulette wheel by the dealer or the roulette wheel stops in game, this game will be restarted.。In case of the failure factors, all the bets and payoff will be canceled.
- In case of incorrect settlement, settlement will be re-settled based on current video result.
- The highest RTP% for this game is 97.30% based on live data.